Last year, Salesforce brought you completely reimagined virtual experiences. For TrailheaDX ’21, we’re continuing to innovate and build on these one-of-a-kind virtual experiences that connect makers, builders, doers, and dreamers looking to improve their Salesforce skill sets. This year’s event includes exciting new demos, customer testimonials, content episodes featuring the latest technology, Q&A with product experts, awesome networking opportunities, special announcements from Salesforce executives, and an unforgettable broadcast featuring a luminary speaker.
TrailheaDX — S
We’ll be broadcasting live, interactive, expert-led content across five broadcast channels on June 23, starting at 8:45 a.m. (PST). Those channels include Admin, Architect, Developer, Community & Ecosystem, and IT Leader. Tune into the Admin Channel to hear from your favorite product managers, who are excited to share the latest innovations on the platform for #AwesomeAdmins.
The purpose of this day is to enable you to integrate without code, empower you to automate across the platform, and hear from Trailblazers who are elevating their careers by learning the skills they need. You can also check out the Demos and Discussions to explore Salesforce features, what’s new with the platform, our cloud products, how we support sustainability, and, of course, the latest on Trailhead and certifications. Get information and answers straight from some of the people who help create the features and products themselves by interacting directly with them via chat. Whether you’re planning to join in live, host a virtual watch party with friends, or tune in after, you’ll find a lot in store for Salesforce Admins at TrailheaDX ’21.
Your viewing guide for the Admin Channel
Trailblazer Success From Anywhere
It’s a new world and a new normal, and we’re not going back to the way things were. We’re all digital. We’re working from anywhere and serving customers everywhere. And to succeed, we have to embrace a new way of operating. This is the Success from Anywhere Imperative.
Join Parker Harris and special guests for the TrailheaDX Main Show to learn how Trailblazers like you, Developers, Admins, Architects, Partners, and IT Leaders, can use the latest innovations on the Customer 360 Platform to innovate anywhere, automate anything, scale everywhere, and empower everyone. We’ll show you how customers like RBC and CarMax are using the Customer 360 Platform to accelerate their digital transformation.
Connect Apps and Data with MuleSoft Composer
Now, MuleSoft Composer makes it easy for #AwesomeAdmins to connect apps and data to Salesforce, and quickly automate integrations with clicks, not code — all inside of the Salesforce UI. Join MuleSoft Product Managers Ashley Simons and David Louie to learn what MuleSoft Composer for Salesforce is, see demos, and learn how Composer is different from other integration tools. You don’t want to miss it!
Build a Return-to-Work App with Work.com & Tableau
Join Sonia Flamm, Executive Director, Salesforce Strategy & Partner Alliance Lead at Cognizant ATG, and LeeAnne Rimel, Architect & Admin Evangelist, to learn how Salesforce Admins can use Work.com & Tableau to build engaging employee applications, drive employee well-being, and empower a safe and well-informed return to the office. You’ll leave with real use cases and features you can start building today to create a positive employee experience.
Meet the Teams: Automation
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers. Join Salesforce Product Managers Diana Jaffe, Antoine Cabot, and Alex Edelstein to ask your automation questions, see demos, and learn about new features.
Security for Admins: Become a Security Champion
Learn how admins can make an impact on the security of their Salesforce org and what your top priorities should be in 2021. Gain deeper visibility by monitoring critical security settings using Health Check, Optimizer, Security Center, and more. Trailblazer Kerry Schoepfle will share her story of rolling out multi-factor authentication (MFA) — along with tips for how you can implement MFA at your organization.
Drive Sales Productivity with AI & Activity Capture
Join Krithika Viswanathan, Product Marketing Manager, and Matthew Barnhart, Product Management Director, to learn Sales Cloud’s best practices for increasing productivity and efficiency in every rep with automated data capture and AI. You’ll learn about some of Sales Cloud Einstein’s best features and how Einstein Activity Capture adds customer meetings and emails to Salesforce. Plus, you’ll leave with real use cases and features you can enable now to supercharge your sales reps to close more deals.
Architect, Developer, and Community & Ecosystem Channels
But wait, there’s more! As mentioned earlier, TrailheaDX ’21 will feature FOUR other broadcast channels. We definitely encourage you to check them out:
- On the Architect Channel, you’ll learn about the latest product innovations and tools to help you deliver value at the speed of business, align your teams and stakeholders, move fast, and scale with resilience.
- On the Developer Channel, you’ll learn about resources and tools you can use to develop industry-leading, data-driven enterprise apps. Plus, see what’s possible with the full Customer 360 Platform, straight from Salesforce Product Managers and Engineers.
- On the Community & Ecosystem Channel, you’ll learn how to drive your company’s digital transformation, develop faster than ever with the Customer 360 Platform, leverage best-in-class apps and solutions from AppExchange, discover new marketable skills, and earn resume-worthy Salesforce credentials with Trailhead.
- On the IT Leader Channel it’s all about accelerating digital transformation. You’ll learn how to empower your teams, better connect with your customers and partners, and use out-of-the-box Salesforce abilities to scale with speed and security.
True to the Core
We’ll wrap up the live broadcast with a special “Meet the Execs” edition of True to the Core, as well as a Luminary guest. During True to the Core: Meet the Executives, you’ll have the chance to hear the latest and get your questions answered by:
- Bret Taylor, President & Chief Operating Officer
- Parker Harris, Co-founder and CTO
- Sarah Franklin, President & Chief Marketing Officer
- David Schmaier, President & Chief Product Officer
- Srinivas Tallapragada, President & Chief Engineering Officer
- Lidiane Jones, EVP & CEO, Commerce Cloud
- Patrick Stokes, EVP & GM, Platform
Have a question or topic you’d like to see the executives address during True to the Core? Send them to us here.
Demos and Discussions
Explore demos and join engaging, interactive sessions with our Salesforce experts and customers to learn the latest Salesforce features for developers, admins, and architects.
In our Expert Rooms, explore demos on Salesforce features for developers, admins, architects, and AppExchange partners.
Collaborate in Circles of Success by joining interactive sessions with customers to learn about best practices, challenges, and adoption tips.
Join Certification Prep sessions led by our experts who will share their knowledge on various certification exam topics.
Tune into Trailblazer Community Campfires with Trailblazer Community leaders for dynamic discussions on how to learn Salesforce skills, earn resume-worthy credentials, and connect with fellow Trailblazers.
We recommend you do some planning using Agenda Builder before the event to make your experience awesome. Below are some helpful tips:
- Think about your knowledge gaps. Is it Einstein, Commerce Cloud, MuleSoft, or Quip? Which products or features are you less than familiar with?
- What do you need to know? Will you be implementing MFA in the upcoming year or integrating with more systems? If so, look for the Security segment that will give you best practices and implementation tips.
- Mix up your segment viewing! At TrailheaDX this year, we have 30-minute segments, cert-prep rooms, Trailblazer Campfires, demos, and so much more. Make sure you make time to check out each.
What you can do now
- Register here.
- Complete the Get Ready for TrailheaDX 2021 Admins Trailmix.
- Build your agenda, and add admin channel sessions to your agenda.
- Submit your questions for True to the Core: Meet the Execs.
- Get ready to take the TrailheaDX Quest on June 23 to unlock an exclusive community badge and learn how to enter for a chance to win* a TrailheaDX shirt (1 of 1,000) or the coveted Trailblazer hoodie (1 of 500). *Official Rules apply. See Trailhead Quests page for full details: sforce.co/TrailheadQuests.