While Tuesdays are usually reserved for addressing your craving for tacos, during the month of October we have something truly special to tune in to that will keep you coming back for more.
Each Tuesday in October, Trailblazers around the world are tuning into Trailhead LIVE for product news, demos, and a sneak peak at our latest roadmaps. Be sure to join us next Tuesday, October 20 at 10:00 a.m. PT for an episode focused on #AwesomeAdmins—Salesforce Admins: Go Digital Fast. You can register here right NOW!
Since we’re just seven days away from Salesforce Admins: Go Digital Fast we’re kicking off a countdown to next Tuesday with seven reasons why you should tune into the broadcast!
Tune in to:
1. Learn how you can use Salesforce to help your organization go digital, fast. As Admins, you are at the forefront of innovation – solving business challenges for your organizations – and this is more important than ever in today’s ever-changing world.
3. 💡 Psst…Learn about new product announcements! We’re excited to share brand new, game-changing features for #AwesomeAdmins!
4. Hear from product experts: Mike Gerholdt, Gillian Bruce, Jared Jones, and Grace Li as they share insight into how you can leverage the latest Salesforce innovation to deliver real business value to your organization.
5. Get inspired by Sarah Pilzer’s journey to becoming an #AwesomeAdmin and how she brings innovation to her users every day.
6. Unlock a donation to an incredible nonprofit, CoderDojo (up to $10,000 USD) when you register and watch any episode of Trailblazers Innovate.
7. Dive deeper into the topics covered through our Trailblazer Innovate Trailmixes. Each trailmix will unlock its own exclusive Trailblazer Innovate community badge. The Admin trailmix will be released on October 20. Start your journey today and collect 1 or all 4 badges by November 30, 2020.
Join us on social using #TrailblazersInnovate and don’t forget to create your own Trailblazers Innovate snapshot and share what innovation means to you!
Don’t miss out – register today!
And be sure to share your excitement on Twitter. It’s easy, just click to tweet.