We understand how learning occurs and we specialize in developing training suited to a variety of learners
E-learning Consulting Services
Informus Group provides its eLearning expertise to large and small organizations that are planning to implement or upgrade online education and training. We offer training, research and development, as well as consulting services to help implement systematic and integrative learning system solutions.Informus Group’s staff has a solid training background with years of in-class and online training experience. We understand how learning occurs and we specialize in developing training suited to a variety of learners. In combination with our multimedia development expertise, we develop eLearning solutions that provide a rich learning experience for training participants.
We conform to eLearning standards such as ADL, AICC, IMS, SCORM and XML to ensure that our customers can re-use their eLearning material in different LMS-LCMS (Learning Management System – Learning Content Management System) environments.
Managing your eLearning with Moodle!
What is Moodle?
Moodle is a learning management system which enables you to: organize your courses and course content, offer training tools, track learner progress and administer many facets of your eLearning environment. Click here for more details about Moodle
As part of our analysis, we identify:
- your organization’s learning objectives;
- the actual performance level, and we will benchmark it against your optimal expectations;
- whether or not eLearning is the best approach for your organization;
- which eLearning products and services meet your needs and fit into your strategy;
- the technical and operational requirements for your new eLearning solution.
Course Curriculum Design and Development
The course curriculum design is based on the results of your needs analysis. We determine:
- competency based learning objectives;
- the learning path, which contains an array of pre-tests, post-tests and prerequisites;
- content structuring, and digitizing when necessary;
- objective based assessment modules.
We develop pedagogically sound eLearning applications using the latest technologies such as Macromedia Flash, diverse LMS, LCMS and other state of the art technologies.
Consulting and Training
We develop eLearning content development programs to:
- integrate eLearning design and development procedures that can easily fit with existing procedures;
- establish and document the roles and responsibilities of new development teams;
- conduct an eLearning design and development workshop to prepare your staff for the new eLearning project.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.